Monday 22 October 2007

Alphabet of Sofia.

A is for age: 20 on the 26th of January!
B is for booze of choice: Coke with ice and a fresh lime slice.
C is for career: Graduated from high school may 2007, future plans are to study abroad!
D is for your dad’s name: Gunnar
E is for essential items to bring to a party: High heels of course.
F is for favourite song at the moment: Hmm I don't know. I listened to NeYo and Rihannas new song earlier today, "Hate that I love you" or something like that..
G is for favourite game: I haven't played a game for ages, but I guess I would say Sims, does that count?
H is for home town: Stockholm
I is for instruments you play: Keyfiddle (Nyckelharpa in Swedish)
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry jam with Swedish pancakes!
K is for kids: Lots of them! (I hope) I really want to have a big family, 3-4 kids.
L is for living arrangements: Still living at home with my family
M is for mother’s name: Maggie
N is for name of your crush: Did you actually think I would write that down? ;)
O is for overnight hospital stays: Hmm a few when I was younger when I got operated for a few things but after that none.
P is for phobias: Dark rooms and spiders.
Q is for quotes you like: "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." - George Sand
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: Two years.
S is for sartorial style: Skinny jeans together with high heels and a cute top - the perfect party outfit!
T is for time you wake up: Around 7 during the week and I try to sleep more on Saturdays.
U is for underwear: Depends on the outfit and what mood I'm in.
V is for vegetables you love: Cucumber, tomatoes and some fresh salad together with a few drops of olive oil - that's simply one of the best salads!
W is for weekend plans: I'm going to France on Saturday!! I'll be away for a week.
X is for x-rays you’ve had: None I think.
Y is for yummy food you make: I love chicken and salmon. So the dishes vary a lot. But I also love to make tacos for the family on Fridays usually.
Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius

2 comments:

Paddington's Shadow said...

Hi Sofia: I read your Challenge post and here are my 7 things.

1)Long hair doesn’t suit me even though it is something I would really like. I’ve tried to grow my hair but it never looks right, it sort of makes my head look enormous. Instead I have to have it relatively short and messy.

2)I love sports. I really think it’s important to be active, even just going for a run. For me, I really like to play squash, football, basketball and tennis.

3)I love to read. There is nothing I enjoy more than sitting down reading a really good book. A lot of my inspiration has come from reading books. But I also like discussing them with people as well because it’s interesting to get people’s opinions.

4)I think Monica Bellucci is the most beautiful woman in the world.

5)I have trouble sleeping at night and sometimes don’t go to sleep until 2 am knowing my alarm will go off at 7am. Arrghhh

6)My favourite food is lasagne.

7)I hope one day I can contribute to humanity.

Anonymous said...

Haha, "Strawberry jam with Swedish pancakes" XD
Not swedish pancakes with strawberry? ;)