Sunday 21 October 2007

Memories of you.

My friend caught me on camera while we were walking in Djurgården earlier this week, it was a perfect day and somehow I just couldn't get you off my mind.

No matter what I do I always find more than one minute or two to think of you.

My memory reminds me of your beautiful blue eyes and how your presence always filled my stomach with struggling butterflies.

No matter the distance between us because you can always make me smile. Still it is not the same as when you are here standing next to me, so I guess its been a while.

No matter if the sky is grey, you always find something clever to say.

I just wish I could have spent more time with you back in May. Still, I don't know whether if I would have had the right words to say.

Seeing you, spending time with you, hearing your voice, it was simply my choice.

I really liked it and I really miss it.

I wish to see you again some day soon. Until then I will continue watching the sun during the day and the stars during the night, last but not least I hope to see your reflection in the moon.

When I am close to you I feel strong. Suddenly I feel like ten feet tall.

If things would go wrong I promise to be there to break your fall. If you haven't noticed it yet I tell you it now, you mean a lot to me after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been challanged my dear ;) Now check out my blog to see exactly what it is I mean ^_^

~ Kevin