Tuesday 9 October 2007

I'm working on it.

Picture: Celebrity, Jessica Simpson

For such a long time I have been lazy and chosen not to work out regularly. The results? A bad self-confidence and a bad health. I feel so angry with myself and I have now made a new promise which I will hold on to.

I guess you can notice that I have tried to walk more and to do some kind of exercise because I have written a little bit about it here.

But I think I have found more inspiration now than I have done before, above is one example. Jessica Simpson out jogging, that's all we need. Regular exercise.

I have been out one time already this morning but I am going out again to do a shorter walk just around the neighbourhood before dinner. Have a great evening and remember to exercise for your health and your entire body's sake!

No comments: