Sunday 21 October 2007

Sunday.

I have no free space on my desk.. Only maths books, a calculator, a ruler, pencils and my laptop of course which I shouldn't be using right now..

I just looked through the homework I have for tomorrow and the exercises doesn't look easy to me.

I have decided to add a new thing on my blog, I got the inspiration from one of my friends
D where she writes at the end of her posts the three words; mood, clothes and music. You will see what I mean if you read the last sentences at the end of this post. I hope you don't mind for "copying" you D! ;)

Anyway, I better get started with them now so that I might have some free time later tonight.

Mood: Cold... or rather, I feel a bit cold. Is it cold in my room? I better check the thermometer in my room.
Clothes: Comfy outfit consisting of my favourite pair of woollen socks, black yoga pants, white top and my dad's old grey Nautica fleece.
Music: Yanni - In the Morning Light

1 comment:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

crap, I was writing, and then I clicked on a comment on my own blog and whoops!! Byt bye like, 100 words of comments. Okay, not 100 but like, 50. ;P

Anyway, of course you can "copy" me, it's all very flattering!:P That's twice today.

And I know what you mean about carriyng things in your bag - you want ot have it all right? But somehow, carriyng an extra pair of shoes seems so stupid - and yet so genius. But the only pair of shoes you can fit into your bag sometimes are flip flops, and they're not the warmest or most comfy shoes out there...so I've decided to replace them with socks instead:P Comfy AND warm!

Have a grrreat day!!
*and tell your brother to answer his phone* :P