Thursday 4 October 2007

I miss you.


I have searched for the truth within my heart. I believe that knowing yourself is a special yet beautiful art.

For many nights and days I have had enough time to think it over. It is time for me to confront myself and stop hiding underneath this stupid cover.

After all this time I thought everything had changed for me inside. I was wrong and the reason for why I am writing this is because I don't want to hide.

I miss you and that is nothing but the truth. I still pray for you late at night, hoping that you one day will find your beloved mistress, your life companion and a true friend.

For it hurts inside of me knowing the fact that this particular woman will never be me, my heart is aching can't you see?

Anyway it feels good that I have finally said it. This is my heart speaking, every little bit.

I will treasure every moment we have spent together. I promise you this, I will always be here for you, for good times, for bad times no matter the weather.

For this is my confession: I still think of you. If you only knew how much I miss you..

No comments: