Monday 1 October 2007

Autumn, my favourite season.

Finally autumn is here. For it is my favourite season, this is my confession to you my dear.

Finally the leaves in the trees in my neighborhood have changed colours. This morning I stayed out for almost two hours.

The cool wind and the golden leaves were whirling around. I wish you had been there and listened to the beautiful melody sang by nature itself, oh it was a breathtaking sound.

For it is during days like these I appriciate life itself more than I use to. If you only shared my thoughts and loved autumn as much as I do. Then I'd know a place where we could go to..

5 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

By the way, both Anna and I are wondering how your background is patterned!? It's goregous!

About me said...

Diana: Haha thank you, well I told Erik to tell you that I can show it to you the next time you come over to our house because it is quite complicated to explain everything through internet.. :P Hope that's ok!

Fabian Begnert said...

hmm.. I don't know if autumn is my favourite season of the year, but I have to admit that that picture is like a reaally relaxing place! beautiful picture :)

About me said...

Mr. cab driver: Haha okey, well most people I know are big fans of summer but I have to say that I actually prefer autumn.

I know, I love this picture! I found it on DeviantArt for many years ago so I don't remember who the true artist is.. But it is beautiful :) I love it.

Fabian Begnert said...

but hey, who said anything about summer? I think spring is the best! Summer almost only good for the loong vacation, but it's too stinkin' hot in that time of the year, according to me..

hmm, too bad, I seems to be a pretty good artist. :) But yes, it really is beautiful.. and, the coolest thing of it all with it; it has got the same colours as my hair! ;D