Saturday 13 October 2007

I still think of you.

I tried my best to move on with my life after that you had left and were on your flight back to your hometown. I remember when we said our goodbyes, as soon as you had left my sight I began to cry, thinking of that day makes me feel down.

I've been over it so many times. It was the wrong moment in life to fall in love. The feelings that suddenly arose were innocent and pure like the freedom inside the heart of a white dove.

It's been 4 months and almost 2 weeks since you went away. Time has gone so fast yet I still have the same feelings like I did in May.

I wish I knew what to do so that all this pain I'm having inside my chest would go and leave me alone. It feels as if it has spread from the precious corner of my heart all the way to my smallest bones.

For it is your love that now runs through my veins. I wish you could do something and give me free reins.

No comments: