Sunday 7 October 2007

Wild night.

Yesterday turned out to be a long day not to mention a long night - I came home around 4.30 AM and didn't fall asleep until 5 AM.

I helped a friend to my family and her boyfriend during the evening because they had a party at their apartment in town. A total number of 30 people came to their home and they ate delicious food which the couple had done all by themselves and in the kitchen/"bar" drinks were served by the bartender herself namely me!

I have never done anything like it before but I sure did learn a lot yesterday. My friend's boyfriend taught me how to do a few of the most popular drinks (according to him) for example, Pear-dream (Absolut Vodka with pear flavour), Kir (White wine and another dark liquid which I don't remember the name of?), Cosmopolitan (one of my personal favourites) and Cuba Libre (Coke and white rom).

The night went really fast so when they all had eaten and drinken they had decided to continue the party at a club in town so the friendly hosts and their friends (?) asked me if I wanted to join them, I was surprised considering the difference in age, I am soon to be 20 and most of the guests were above 25!

We had lots of fun, the first stop was the bar called Anglais (it is also a hotell) were had a few drinks and later we ended up at White Room (famous club in Stockholm) were we danced until 3 in the morning..! In other words it was a wild night.

No comments: