Tuesday 23 October 2007

Love me.

Picture: DeviantArt



Love me and I will prove to you the power of destiny.
Would you hold me in your arms at night even though we turned off the light?

Love me and I will give you every part of me.
Would you be a gentleman and tell me all the things a lady needs to hear?

Love me and I will make you the happiest man on earth. Yes I would travel around the globe for you, all the way down to Perth.
Would you respect me being the woman I am? Please be honest and don't let this end like a ridiculous sham.

Love me and I will do small everyday things that will make your day. I want to see that happy expression on your face, I wonder what you would say.

But first of all open up your eyes and tell me what you see. Is there a place for me inside of you? I truly want to believe that there might be a small chance of us becoming a "we".

Love me and we will see if we were meant to be?


No comments: