Sunday 7 October 2007

Last night.

The smell of your skin still lingers on me now. Last night was amazing and I wish it could have lasted longer. Is there a way to repeat what happened between us besides dreaming about it in my dreams, if there is, please tell me how.

I tried calling you earlier today. I heard your voicemail and realized that you had turned it off. Perhaps it was for the best because I really had no clue of what I was going to say.

The way our bodies moved on the dance floor and the way we kissed is still on my mind. I feel so lucky that I have met you. Still, all I can think of now is how scared I am that you will leave me all behind.

I could have danced all night long. The way my hips moved towards your direction filled my body with desire. I am still listening to one of the melody's that were played during the evening last night, the tunes and the lyrics that I remember the best, our song.

What happens now? I feel so lost in nothing but confusion. Lately I have had no luck within this area and I've been feeling so low.

But then you came along and lightened up my soul. Your big smile and your shining eyes made a big impression on me. For a short moment I did not feel the emptiness I have felt for some time, not to mention this deep hole.

I just hope that I will see your beautiful face once again. For yesterday I experienced things I will never forget. I would love to have a cup of coffee with you, I just wish you could tell me when..

No comments: