Wednesday 17 October 2007

It's the final countdown.

Only 1 1/2 week left - then I'm off to Taizé, France with my friends from my church.

We'll be staying at a monastery in the heart of France together with over 3,000 people from Europe and from other parts of the world. We travel by bus - 30 hours journey! and we will stay in Taizé for four days and we will stay in Paris for 1 1/2 day.

I am hoping to meet new people and to make new friends but also to see a little bit of France meaning Taizé (a small village..) and Paris.

Anyway I have to end this post now because I just realized that Grey's Anatomy starts soon and I had to help my brother with a few things before that so. May you all have a good evening, good night!

4 comments:

Paddington's Shadow said...

Hi Sofia, what I mean by raw is that you are very apt at expressing you feelings. You know exactly how you are feeling by reading your blog entries. I hope I haven't offended you and hope you have a good trip to France. I have only ever been to Paris and Boulogne when I've gone there.

About me said...

Paddington's shadow: Hi again, sorry I don't know your name so that is why I call you for the name you decided to use when you wrote the previous comments, hope that's ok with you?

Thank you, I'm sorry I misinterpreted your comment. No harm done :) Yes almost everything I write in this blog comes straight from the heart. I guess one should have understood that by reading most of my "poems" etc.

But you have visited Paris? How was it? Is there anything you would like to recommend me, something I simply have to see?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to France! :D I'm so excited! See you tomorrow my beloved angel! <3

About me said...

Emma: I know, me too! :D We're going to have so much fun!! Yes I'll see you then ;) hihi take care and I hope that you will have a safe journey up to Stockholm! <3