Saturday 6 October 2007

For all those cold days this winter.

Here it is! My new darling, welcome to my closet! Like I wrote yesterday it is a "look-a-like" to the sweater Stella McCartney did for this season, A/W 2007.

I bought it yesterday when I met up with my friend T and we both ended up buying this warm and comfortable sweater! My guess is that this sweater will be sold out in only a couple of days if not only yesterday? I heard from the staff in the store that it came in this Thursday so it had only been out for one day?

Haha I guess that's what happen when you live in a big city such as Stockholm where there are thousands of women who would kill to be able to buy this particular sweater, luckily I did not have to do that since there were 3 sweaters on the table when I found it.

Anyway today I'll be studying for a couple of hours but then I will head out towards Alvik (1 hours of travelling from where I live) where I will be working as a waitress at a private party of a close friend of my family. So it will be a long night.. I hope you will have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, gud vilken snygg tröja!

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Now, that is really really close to the Stella McCartney one. Haha, it's very nice!

I love Stella McCartney's clothes, when she did her collection for H&M I bought like, 3 items - which all are in one piece and in good quality, so yay!

Hugs

About me said...

Emma: Tack gumman! :) <3

Diana: Haha I know!! When I saw it in the store I couldn't believe my eyes for one second I thought it was the Stella McCartney sweater!

She is a great designer, I missed that collection for H&M :( But I'm glad you could buy some items! H&M keeps getting better and better..!
Hugs