Wednesday 17 October 2007

I saw an angel.

My brother caught me on camera.. While I was dreaming/sleeping.

I sit for myself and think I'm finally here. The doors open and I leave the airplane together with a big crowd of passengers. It is my turn now, to have someone to embrace me and someone I can be near.

I walk down the endless corridor filled with joy and with struggling butterflies. I stare out in the big crowd of people who are waiting for their beloved ones to arrive. Suddenly I hear someone call my name, I turn around and see you standing there, a magic moment and so we meet again, our eyes and our smiles.

You embrace me and I find myself standing there with no intentions of letting you go. It happened once before but not this time. I'm your forever, please just don't say no.

I stare into your deep blue eyes and suddenly a tear runs down my cheek. For I am standing here being embraced by the arms of an angel there is nothing else that can make me feel less complete. I am not nervous anymore, you gave me strength and helped me to get over my fears that had made me weak.

I close my eyes and try to enjoy this short moment but when I open them again and look up to your beloved face you're gone. Slowly I realize, this was just another dream. I find myself lying in my bed, alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vilken vacker bild! <3

Paddington's Shadow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
About me said...

Emma: Tack sötnos! :) <3

Paddington's shadow: Hi again, somehow I actually liked your "nicksame" so I hope it's okey if I continue using it when answering your comments ;)

Actually I have been to Paris once, long time ago when I was a little girl and I did see the Eiffel Tower then so perhaps I should try to visit the Lourve Museum and the Notre Dame Cathedral this time? We'll see how much time we'll have there but my goal is to see as much as possible! Thank you for your tips!