Friday 19 October 2007

It's just a little too late.

You hurt me once. You hurt me twice. I thought I could count on you and I was happy for having you in my life.

Still, you know what they say, you can't loose something you never had. We both know you never wanted to be my friend.

It was just another of your stupid acts, pretending that the friendship we had was real. You seem to have forgotten the times I invited you to my home, let you eat at my table, all those things that are important to me, I was being polite to you by inviting you, so how do you think I reacted when I heard about your plans for tomorrow, how do you think that made me feel?

After all the things we've been through I thought you had grown up this time and that you would act like an adult. But no. You just proved the opposite. Why? Because you decided to invite many of the common friends we have, including three of my best friends, shame on you.

Did you actually think that I wouldn't find out?

I now declare this thing over and done. The so called friendship we had has now ended. I take back the words and the post I dedicated to you.

You are no longer my friend, because cowards like you mean absolutely nothing to me.

No comments: