Friday 5 October 2007

New dreams. New goals.

This could actually be me in a few years from now. For so long I have dreamt about having a job where I can help people who live under difficult circumstances, preferably in third-world countries.

I went online to read more about the organization UNICEF and to find out what it takes to become a member of their team.

The picture above is taken of a young woman who works at the National Headquarters of UNICEF in New York city. What an amazing opportunity it would be if I ended up there..

Anyway I think I have found my goal now so all I have to do is keep on searching for more information and to find out what type of education one needs to have to be able to qualify to be able to get the job.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej gums!
Tack detsamma både för bloggen och eftermiddagen/lunch! Ja det tycker jag verkligen, säg bara till när du har en lucka ;)
Va bra, jag meed! så lite så! pusspuss

Anonymous said...

Kör hårt på din dröm Sofia! :) Jag vet att du kommer att klara det och passa utmärkt som det! :) <3

About me said...

Tina: Hej sötnos! Tack för din fina kommentar och som sagt tack för en rolig eftermiddag igår! Ja absolut, jag återkommer med en tid för nästa fika! :) Pusspuss

Emma: Tack vännen min! :) Tack för ditt stöd och för att Du tror på mig! <3 It means the world to me!