Monday 15 October 2007

Wishful thinking.

Once again I am lying in my bed having difficulties to fall asleep. Thoughts circulate inside my head, memories of you still lingers inside my heart, good memories I wish to keep.

For each day that passes me by I still think of you and the ways you always lightened up my day. I can't help thinking, will you ever feel the same way?

I know there was and still exists chemistry between us. If only we could meet again, have you heard of the flying bus?

It takes you wherever your heart wishes to go. I think I know where I would end up, I just hope that you won't say no.

I don't want to be left standing all alone. Not if you don't promise me that I will be able to hear your voice over the phone.

I don't know what to do with all this love I have inside. There are so many thoughts and feelings that I simply won't hide.

Maybe, just maybe I can go to sleep now. I think I figured out how.

All I'll do is close my eyes and I will be there next by your side. In this beautiful dream we'll be sitting inside your car and you'll take me out for a ride.

I smile because I can see your face. You are smiling too, for whenever I am near you I feel safe.

No comments: