Thursday 18 October 2007

Terrific Thursday.

Yes that's exactly what I had today! A terrific Thursday which I spent with my closest friends. We ate lunch at this great place which apparently was Danish but the food - I loved it! I wish I remembered the name though.. I'll ask one of my friends later!

After that two of my friends left for other daily "adventures", we were four who went to eat lunch together and the two of us who were left took a long walk through Stockholm.

We walked close to the water and all the way to a place called "Djurgården" which is simply a green spot in the middle of the city (well you have to cross a bridge over the water) and what a beautiful day we had! The sun was shining and it was simply one of those perfect autumn days - I'm so angry with myself because I forgot the most important thing this morning. My camera!

Luckily I had my mobile with me but the pictures aren't as good as the ones I take with the camera so. I'm going to go there tomorrow as well, if the weather turns out to be as the weather we had today. In other words I've been walking a lot today, I feel so bad for my feet they really need to rest.

Another good friend of mine, Emma is coming up to Stockholm tomorrow and she's going to stay for the weekend. I've missed her sooo much and I am so happy that she had time to meet me tomorrow so I guess we'll be having lunch and some window shoping ;)

Anyway I think it's time for bed because like I said I am really tired and it would be nice to get some sleep. May you all have a good night!

2 comments:

Paddington's Shadow said...

Hi, calling me Paddington's Shadow is fine. If you do go the Lourve and Notre Dame then you should visit the Arc de Triomphe which is close by to those. Anyway I must dash. I don't know much Swedish but I do know how to write, adjö.

About me said...

Paddington's shadow: Thank you for yet another great tip! :) Like I've said before our time in Paris will be short but I will try my very best to be able to see as much as possible, I'll try to take some nice photos too which I perhaps might show later on in the blog ;) I hope you'll have a great weekend! Adjö.