Saturday 20 October 2007

One wish.

Picture: DeviantArt


The day is fading towards its end. This is my way of showing you that I still think of you, a little love note for someone special like you which I now will send.

If I only had one wish. What would I wish?

The thought of being near you is very tempting, I would probably wish that I could see you every day. Whenever you are around I always feel safe, I don't know what else to say.

Even though I haven't seen you for 4 months and almost 21 days I still remember every beautiful feature of your handsome face.

Your blue angelic eyes, your lovely cheeks, your gorgeous smile and last but not least your magic aura which shows the people around you that you are surrounded with such a golden grace.

I pray and hope that I will see you again. The question is just when?

I have let God's most beautiful angels watch over you day and night, now that I can't be with you, at least not tonight.

No comments: