Thursday 11 October 2007

News.

Picture: H&M Online

With less that 1 month left we're heading towards the grand premiere for the big opening of the new campaign between H&M and Roberto Cavalli.

When I logged into H&M's website online
I saw the picture as seen above. As you can see the two models are on their way out of a hot sports car in the favourable colour red. The actual photo/commercial is signed Cavalli all over it, if you would ask for my opinion.

I have seen a few pictures from the collection and there might be a few things that might be interesting for me, we'll see.

But I
have to say that the Zebra dress the model is wearing on this picture looks gorgeous! The big question is, when will I wear it? Or will I become like Carrie Bradshaw in "Sex And The City" - "I like my money right were I can see it... hanging in my closet."

P.S. Don't forget --> 8/11 - 2007 (the date when they will start selling the collection! D.S.

No comments: