Tuesday 2 October 2007

Don't give up.

There are so many things I wish I could say to you. Among them the most important words above all, I love you. ♥

For we both know I have made many irresponsible mistakes. From the bottom of my heart I beg for your apology and I am deeply sorry if I have caused you any difficult heartaches.

We all know that you are a fighter, a person who always stands up to protect the ones you love. Please don't give up, you are far too precious, we love you in the same way FN loves it's white dove.

For they fight for peace around the world. I believe in you, I give you my word.

Life may seem difficult now. We are here to support you and we will work it out somehow.

We will always be here for you. This thing I promise you.

I will say it one more time, don't give up. I will try to help you in the best way I can, it can be big things but also smaller things such as pour your morning tea in your favourite cup!

We love you
so don't you dare give up.

No comments: