Monday 22 October 2007

Challenge.

I received a comment on one of my previous posts from my friend Kevin saying that I had been challenged! An interesting one for a change. Here we go, I have to tell you 7 things that are true about myself so that I can challenge 7 other people to do the same thing on their blogs.

So here they are:

1. One of my greatest passions is to sing, I've been doing it since I was 7 years old and I have no idea why I suddenly would quit? It's just something that's not going to happen. At least not in this lifetime ;)

2. I have a secret crush on Michael Jordan. *blushing* (well I guess it's not secret anymore?) There's just something special with tall guys, still I'm quite a shorty :)

3. I can't live without music! Ask someone in my family and they will tell you it is true. I listen to it almost 24/7.

4. I love being social, meeting new people and all of that. My friends would probably say that I'm quite out-going.

5. I truly believe in faith.

6. I have a big collection of shells.

7. I am a "night-person" still I have no difficulties of waking up early in the morning with one exception! Saturdays! That was it.

I now challenge: Emma, Erik, Filippa, Karoline, Linn,
Paddington's shadow, Tina

No comments: