Thursday 25 October 2007

Thoughts around midnight.

Picture: DeviantArt

I want peace in my mind. I wish I had done things differently and that I wouldn't have been so blind.

I didn't see what was going on between us. Something clicked inside of me, I know we had a special chemistry going on between us.

I am lost now. I wish I could find my own way out, the question is just how?

Am I the only one who still feels the same? I just hope you don't see this as a ridiculous game.

For me this is real. So please tell me, what's the deal?

I don't want to end up all heart broken again. Please tell me if you don't want to change anything, tell me if you just want to be friends.

Because I need to know. All I know is that I can't wait for that long, perhaps until the first snow.

I am leaving everything for one week. This is my journey and I will continue to seek.

All I want is to have peace in my heart and my mind. The answers I am looking for I will try to find.

I have told you this before but I still think of you everyday. There are moments when I have so much I need to say. So many things I should have said back in May..

The time has gone so fast. I really hoped that the thing we had going on would last.

Somehow I think I am wrong. Perhaps I should have known this all along?

No comments: