Sunday 14 October 2007

It caught me. Again.

I woke up with the worst headache ever, it felt as if I had huge elephant's running around inside my head. So I guess you could say I woke up on the "wrong" side this morning.

And things got worse. I've been sneezing all morning. Suddenly I realized that it has caught me. Again.

This annual cold I get during autumn. All I'm hoping for is that I'll get better before the trip to Taizé, France in two weeks!

So I better go upstairs and make myself a big cup of hot tea, I think I need it now more than ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh nej, har du också börjat bli sjuk nu! =/ <3 Du blir sjuk och jag frisknar till... Krya på dig riktigt ordentligt!

About me said...

Emma: Ja tyvärr så har jag ju det... :( Jag har slarvat med de varma ytterkläderna, suck. Men idag känner jag mig betydligt bättre så jag är på bättringsvägen! :) Tack vännen min! Hoppas du också blir 100 % frisk snart! <3