Tuesday 4 September 2007

Black leather jacket.

All the people who are in to fashion have already seen it. The short black leather jacket is everywhere!

Both famous celebrities such as Daria; one of the world's most famous models (see picture above) and ordinary people such as myself love it and wear it during the day but also to more elegant events at night which Daria does on the picture.

For my 19th birthday my dad gave me a brown leather jacket - I love it! And I have used it allot during this year throughout all seasons.

Still to be able to complete my list of useful jackets I must find a black leather jacket! Preferably a MC-inspired jacket as seen on Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

I have planned a short trip into town tomorrow since I have to run a few errands so maybe I will find something. All you have to do is wait and see :)

No comments: