Tuesday 4 September 2007

If only you had been here.

I find it hard not to be blue when all I have seen and heard today is raindrops falling outside my window. I had to lie down and bury my head underneath my pillow.

For today had been the perfect day to spend an afternoon together. We could have been talking and complaining about the stupid weather.

When the thunderstorm suddenly turned up and I saw all the lightnings I got scared and wished that you had been here. Among all people I would have wanted you to be near.

For whenever you are around you lighten up the room with your charm and like the sun it feels as if all the fears are slowly breaking through the daylight.

It might sound strange but I know that I would do my very best to keep you even if that meant that I had to fight.

Anyway all I really wanted to say is that I missed you today. If only you had been here.. I guess that is all I needed to say.

No comments: