Monday 24 September 2007

I can't stop dreaming about..

.. New York! I have wanted to go there since I was around 11 years old which is when I started to become more interested in travelling to different cities. I have written about it here before and I guess I won't stop until I finally end up over there..!

My beloved friend Emma and I have discussed it! So we'll see what happens, perhaps we'll be able to go there next summer, who knows?

Anyway I am more than happy with my new hair-style! I did not cut it because I have decided to let it grow because I want to have long hair again! I miss it..

Instead I let the hair stylist do a few highlights in my hair, just to lighten up my colour a bit and the result was gorgeous! (I'll try to take a photo and publish it later!) So all my thoughts of going to a darker hair colour have disappeared, I'm not ready for it yet, perhaps next fall.

Sorry I need some energy so I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a nice smoothie! Have a great afternoon!

No comments: