Sunday 9 September 2007

Coming up.

For some of you it might sound strange that I already made plans for the next weekend. Still if you are a big Jane Austen fan you would not miss to see one of the newest films that has been produced and that has its premiere (in Sweden atleast..) this friday - 14th of September.

It is called "Becoming Jane" where Anne Hathaway (also seen in "The Devil wears Prada") plays Jane Austen herself.

A little note for all men out there who might be reading this post: This is a typical "chick-lit" so if you do not like "girl movies" then I am afraid this film might not become one of your favourites..

Anyway I will try to find some tickets and I will probably end up at SF with my girlfriends on friday, will I see you there?

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

It's only fair I comment back:P

I am in love with Anne Hathaway (and not just because she shares the same name as Henry VIII's like, fifth wife) but because she's a fantastic actress and she has brown eyes and brown hair and doesn't try to look blonde (cough cough Jessica Alba).

I am definitevly going to watch this movie!

About me said...

Diana: Haha thank you :)

I know! So am I! She is an amazing young woman, so talented and like you said a great actress!

Haha true, there are people who look great whith pale skin, like Nicole Kidman but Anne Hathaway would probably look stupid if she tried to follow Jessica Alba's footsteps.. Thank god she has a little more "inside the brain" than another miss Alba.. :P

Then perhaps I will see you at the cinema? ;) Haha