Friday 7 September 2007

Would you have walked me home?

As I was walking home tonight looking up at the clear sky and admiring all the beautiful stars above. I thought for one second that I had seen a snow white dove.

Once again I was walking home all alone. I was by myself so I picked up my phone.

I realized that I had looked up your number. It was really cold and the autumn breeze had softly touched my cheek, for one moment I wish I had brought another jumper.

Anyway I was on my way to call you. I don't know why but somehow I simply wanted to hear you.

For I know that every time I hear your voice something inside me tells me that there is nothing to be afraid of. Not even such a silly thing such as love.

Sometimes it may turn your world upside down. The city you were born and brought up in suddenly feels like a strange town.

All I know is that while I was walking home earlier tonight I just wished I had seen your guiding light.

There are so many things I want to say. Still I am terrified of how you will react and the most frightening nightmare would be to see you walk away..

No comments: