Thursday 6 September 2007

Thoughts of you on a beautiful day.

What a beautiful day. The sun is shining outside my window and I just saw a bird fly away.

Despite the fact that I am not feeling well, I still remember your body and clothes scent, oh that wonderful smell.

On Sunday we will meet again. In the big crowd of people I will try to see you, my beloved friend.

For this Sunday it will be four weeks since we got back. So many memories and so many stories and there are a lot of things I lack.

No one is perfect. I hope you don't see me as another subject.

I wish I could turn back time and do all the things I have said and done undone. For all of these days that has passed us by it has felt as if you have been gone.

I still think of you, day and night. Sometimes I pray for you that you will find your inner strength so that you might find your guiding light.

So far it has been a beautiful day. I just hope that you could see that I still feel the same way..

No comments: