Thursday 20 September 2007

Why can't be just be good friends?

Picture: DeviantArt

I find it hard to explain all the feelings you woke up inside of me as we met on the train yesterday.

We talked for one minute or two and suddenly it felt as if there was nothing else to say.

I saw that look in your eyes. As you became silent I became nervous and it killed all the struggling butterflies.

I miss the friendship we had before everything got complicated and ended all wrong. Once again I am listening to another sad song.

I actually thought I had forgotten everything about you. Yet here I am even more in love with you.

Yes it all started like any other summer fling but it grew stronger inside of me. I really do care for you, why can't you see?

I am scared for tomorrow evening because I know we will meet again at another reunion. I better remember not to eat dinner if the dish contains onion.

I just wish I knew what to do. I am confused and my heart is aching so please tell me what to do.

There you left me when you suddenly went off the train and ran to meet your friends. Once again I stood still while I saw you and how you walked away.

That is when I realized that you had now left me in a far more worse condition than I have ever experienced before. My heart had been broken once again.

I just wish that we atleast could have been good friends.

No comments: