Monday 3 September 2007

For I feel safe in your arms.

For some people this might seem like an odd way to show emotions. Still I must say that I am a person who prefers to investigate all my options.

I love to write and to express myself. It is often during this time of the evening when I suddenly turn into a little magic elf.

For a short moment my hopes and dreams may fly away. Sometimes I dream that you are standing in front of me and still I have nothing to say.

I wish that you would hold me in your arms and keep me safe from harm. For I feel safe in your arms.

I often wonder what you are up to. How the day has been so far and what you are going to do.

All the answers to my questions I try to find. Somehow it feels as if you left me all behind.

This is my way of opening my heart. Writing poems is a very special art.

I will soon blow out my candle and fall asleep. I hope I won't weep..

Yet another tear. Yet another fear.

For all I want to say to you is that I still think of you.

Sweet dreams, may all the angels keep you safe throughout the night. I will now close my eyes and dream of your shining light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your poems honey! ♥

About me said...

Naw.. :$ Thank you! ♥ I'll give you a BIG hug on Sunday!! :D