Saturday 8 September 2007

Me singing at the Diploma Ceremony.

I did not think that anyone had noticed the video I was trying to publish here earlier today on my blog but apparently Diana had seen it very briefly!

Unfortunately I had some problems with it but now it seems as if everything is ok! So for those who missed the great evening yesterday, here is a glimt from one of my perfomances during the evening! The song is called "They can't take that away from me" Enjoy!

(P.S. You may find it on youtube as well I believe if you search for "Me singing at the IBO Diploma Ceremony" D.S.)

5 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

You were brilliant! I commented earlier but there were so many spellingmistakes it made me feel stupid.

Anyway, you were really good! And thos shoes, grr, :P

hugs and kisses!

About me said...

Thank you so much for your compliments to my performance! In fact I am smiling write this second.. :) (as I am writing this answer to your comment)

Haha and thank you again for the comment on my shoes! (I didn't think anyone would notice them?) Yes they are my favourite pumps, black ones from Hugo Boss, they cost me a fortune but they were worth every single penny.. (or "öre" I believe it should say) :P

Anonymous said...

Åh, ängeln min jag får verkligen rysningar när hör detta! :) Även fast jag inte ser skorna på nära håll så ser de riktigt snygga ut! :D <3

About me said...

Emma: Tack så jätte mycket :) Blir så glad varje gång jag ser att du lämnat en fin kommentar som denna på något av mina inlägg! <3