Tuesday 25 September 2007

Nothing has changed.

In a blink of an eye I suddenly realized that somewhere deep inside of me you still mean a lot to me. Hearing from you again it just opened up my eyes and finally I can see.

I thought I had ended that chapter of my life. I thought I had gotten over you but now I see that all of this was just another stupid lie.

All the time we spent together and the memories that were created. It is a strong feeling, a feeling that I guess will never be defeated.

I didn't realize how much I miss your charming face and the thought of you around me which always made me feel safe.

Somehow I always knew that you would protect me. I just wish both of us could have seen.

We both cared for each other exept we couldn't show anything, it was simply the wrong place and time. Yes here's another rime.

Anyway as I open up my memory-book which I keep inside of me I see your face and how it lightens up my heart. I just wish there was a solution to this situation I am in, I am really trying to come up with something clever, yes I need to show you I'm smart.

We'll see what happens next. This is the end of my poem, my words to you and my text.

May God's angels keep an eye on you throughout the night. Sweet dreams my beloved friend, sleep tight.

No comments: