Saturday 8 September 2007

Yesterday evening.

Picture: Taken during the evening yesterday. Here we are "almost" the entire class of 2007 all lined up in our school's assembly hall.

I had a great time yesterday evening at the big ceremony at our school. I feel so sorry for all of who who missed it (I am referring to my former classmates who decided not to show up?)

Anyway we talked and eat great food and enjoyed each others company. Thank you so much IB2 for decorating the assembly hall - it was breathtaking with all the beautiful flowers and the candles which I believe set the positive atmosphere in the big room.

I had the opportunity to meet many familiar faces, former IB candidates so to speak and other new faces I have never met before. I also sang my two songs and I believe it went ok! I hope people enjoyed it.

It was interesting to hear what people are doing now 10 years after that they finished the IB Diploma Programme and what other classmates are planning to do in the near future. Like I said I had a great time!

Today's plan is to babysit later tonight. The weather is grey and it's been raining the entire day. I woke up with a sore throat this morning, I believe it has to do with the fact that I had to sing yesterday.

Perhaps it was not the best thing to do but anyway I am going to drink some warm tea now and hopefully I will feel better tonight. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I saw the video of you singing, ever so briefly because I can't seem to find it now, haha.

You were amazing, you sing really well!

I'm glad you had so much fun...did you happen to find out if anyone got into Oxford? haha.

kisses :)

About me said...

Haha I know I'm sorry! I had some difficulties with the html-codes so.. Here it is again! (I believe it should be working now!)

Thank you so much, I was really nervous though which is the reason for why I forgot the lyrics at one point! :P

Well actually I talked to a few people but I believe that most of them had studied in Sweden or in the US after that they had finished with IB. Although there was one guy who had studied at London School of Economics..

Kisses! :) I hope you'll have a great time at Nienke's tonight!