Thursday 6 September 2007

It caught me.

What do I mean with this headline? Well as you can guess if you look at the picture above I believe that a cold has caught me.

I woke up feeling very
poorly and my entire body felt so weak. I had no energy at all. It is really awful since I have so many great things to look forward to the weekend!

But no worries I will not miss them unless I wake up with fever or something *touch wood*

Anyway so I better get some rest today and drink lots of tea or are there any other solutions of how to get rid of such a light cold like the one I have? If you have any tips you are more than welcome to write them down in a comment or two.. :)

I hope you will have a great day and do not forget the warm clothes, because autumn is here and the evil viruses are after you so take care of yourselves
! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: