Saturday 1 September 2007

If there is hope there is plenty of room for love.

I feel so lucky. I have seen you and met you twice this week and that makes me very happy.

The joy I felt from seeing your beautiful smile. It is something I simply cannot hide.

The moment I saw you when I walked through that door. It felt as if my knees had been hypnotized and that I was falling towards the floor.

My heart kept on beating faster and faster. Once again you had made me nervous (in a positive way!), congratulations you are now a real master.

For I have learnt that if there is hope there is also plenty of room for love. It feels as if you have untied a complicated knot inside my heart and now released a free white dove.

My thoughts of you have not changed. They have become stable like a big mountain range.

I cannot help it but I long to see you. For every time I do I can't take my eyes off of you.

No comments: