Friday 14 September 2007

In the arms of an angel.

Picture: My own work (Click on it for a bigger and better view!)

All this time I have been waiting for that second chance. You would take my hand and we would enjoy one last dance.

Once you swept me over my feet. Your sweetness and your charm convinced me that I finally could feel complete.

For so long I had felt as if I was not good enough. Previous relationships had ended in a bad way were love suddenly had gone from being pure and innocent like a sweet summer breeze and gone to a game were the players had to be tough.

For the short time we had together it felt as if I was lying in the arms of an angel. I had been blessed to have met you, it truly felt like an evangel.

All this time I have hoped that you would change your mind and that you would see. The precious thoughts of you that I keep inside my heart. I know I would have given you my soul, yes every part.

Although I must say that my candle that has kept my hopes and dreams of us two reuniting is slowly fading away. The flame is getting weaker and weaker for each day that passes us by, I just wish this could end in another way.

A tear runs down my cheek. Suddenly I feel so wounded that now I have become weak.

I have decided to end this chapter of my life. Even if it hurts as if my heart had been hit by a sharp knife.

Still I will never forget our precious moments and the short time we had together when it felt as if I was lying in the arms of an angel.

And that precious angel was you
. ♥

No comments: