Sunday 9 September 2007

We meet again.

This morning I had the opportunity to meet up with my group of friends who I spent two great weeks with in Strömstad (close to the western archipelago).

I also must add that it was wonderful to see my beloved friend
Emma again who came up to Stockholm to be here over the weekend. I am already looking forward to your next visit to Stockholm! Hopefully we will be able to see each other more then!

I realized how much they all had grown since we saw each other back in August. Still they had those happy faces :) Anyway I think I will go and make some tea.. Anything for my sore throat! Have a great afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja, nästa gång måste vi ses mer! :) <3 Synd att det bara var så kort tid, men ibland hinner man tyvärr inte med allt man vill =/

About me said...

Emma: Ja absolut! Det låter som en bra idé :) Jo tyvärr är det ju så.. =/ Men oroa dig inte, vi tar igen det som sagt ;)