Saturday 29 September 2007

Party!

May I present to you all this is my new friend Kiril from Adelaide, Australia! My friends and I met him last night and I must say that he turned out to be a crazy but at the same time hilarious kind of guy! What a great night we had..!

Haha as you can see my friends and I had a great evening yesterday since we went out partying! We danced and mingled all night and it was very hard to wake up at 8 AM since I fell asleep around 3 AM.

Unfortunately I had to babysit 3 children today so that is the reason for why I had to get up so early to be with them all day at Skansen in Stockholm (big park with loads of animals etc..)

Anyway so I'm planning to go to bed early tonight and sleep..! Haha I've been longing for it the entire day. So may you all have a good night, sleep tight!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Looks like oyu had a great night! And don't you just love Aussie accents? :P

/Diana

About me said...

Diana: Yes we had a great evening! Yes their accents are so charming! :P

/Sofia