Sunday 10 February 2008

Another week ends.

Today it's Sunday - again. Another weekend has reached its end. I still think it's crazy how fast the weeks pass us by. Just recently I realized that time passes us by faster and faster the older we get.

For example, I remember when I studied at middle school, I used to count how many years I had left until I would finally graduate and there were simply too many years left.

Still, here I am now. For I have finally graduated and somehow it feels as if it was just yesterday I finished middle school. It feels as if I have reached a turning point in my life.

People today have asked me different kinds of questions than the ones I received for five years ago. The question is no longer, "what is your dream?" What would you like to work with?

But instead "what are you aiming for in life?" Where and what would you like to study? The list of similar "difficult" questions seems to have no end. Then again, I have my whole life to figure it out, right?

I think that I might save them for later and simply enjoy the fact that today it's Sunday - again. For I will spend it with the people I love the most and celebrate that tomorrow waits a new day, when a new week begins.

No comments: