Tuesday 5 February 2008

Long time, no seen.

Sometimes dreams are better than reality. When I talk to people that inspire me it always fills my heart with vitality.

It is hard to imagine how it must be like to see a special someone after a long time. I would probably end up with struggling butterflies inside my heart but in the end I am sure that everything would turn out just fine.

What if both persons have changed and does not recognize each other? I would probably be ashamed over myself and say a stupid thing such as, "I'm sorry I really need to call my mother".

Hopefully none of these things will happen the next time we will meet again. For I know that whenever I am with you I can always be myself.

I know that we will always be friends, I am 100 % certain. No matter the time or the place. I will always remember your beautiful face.

No comments: