Wednesday 13 February 2008

Wonderful Wednesday.

I believe I woke up on the "right side" this morning or perhaps it was the beautiful weather outside my window that made me feel so happy?

Anyway the sun was shining and finally after a long (normally I would have written "winter" but since it hasn't been any real winter I don't know what to call it..) time of nothing but darkness the sun came out and one could feel it in the air - the spring is on its way!

It just hit me that I never wrote anything about how I feel about the new serie "Gossip Girl" after that I have seen a couple of episodes.

Well, to be honest
, I'm completely s o l d! Still, the "OC" was better but I am more than happy about this new serie which takes place in one of my favourite cities of the world - New York! I've never actually been there or it depends, does dreams count? In that case I've been there more than a dozen times!

So will I continue watching the show? The answer is yes! The characters, the drama, the c l o t h e s!! Last but not least who wouldn't like to see the hansum "Dan Humphrey" - the romantic guy in the drama and the only guy who seems to have his feet on the ground.

Now, a question to you my dear reader, do you have any favourite TV show? In that case, what is the name of it and why do you like it? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gossip Girl är verkligen helt fantastiskt bra! :D Jag håller med om att kläderna är kanon snygga! :D

About me said...

Emma: Haha, än en gång som så många gånger förr så delar vi samma åsikter :)

Jag letar desperat efter en liknande jacka som Blair använder, du vet en sån där blå "klubb-jacka?" Liknande en kavajj, åh en sån skulle sitta så bra nu inför våren! :)