Sunday 24 February 2008

When the tears are not enough.

I sit here, all alone again, on a rainy Sunday night. I wish I could be somewhere else or that I'd be on the next flight.

It is during nights like these when the tears are not enough.

I check my phone for any missed texts or perhaps one missed call. Once again I end up being dissapointed so I put it away and continue staring at my white wall.

My heart cried out for you but I guess that my tears were not enough.

I was naive to think that "love concurs all". I believe this happened mostly during last fall.

For I cried during many endless nights and the tears that I fell for you never seemed to be enough.

Still, life goes on. It can be seen as a game but I wonder who won?

I must be strong, yes my heart needs to be tough. What else is there to do when the tears never seem to be enough?

No comments: