Sunday 3 February 2008

Juicy Couture Jacket.

Pictures: Aftonbladet, Style by Kling

I have never seen such a beautiful jacket as the one above from Juicy Couture, it is perfect for both spring and summer.

Obviously I am not the only one who has fallen for it, Swedish celebrity and fashionista Elin Kling has one and the American actress Katherine Heigl has one too.

Apparently both Kling and I have the same "Pocahontas" shoes! I read that she bought them in Paris while I bought mine here in Stockholm, I think I might initiate them tomorrow since all the snow is gone.

Btw, I'm just curious, what do you think about the coat? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag tycker att den är riktigt snygg! :D Förresten, vart köpte du skorna? :)

About me said...

Emma: Haha visst är den? :) Jag har "Monster-cravings" på den här! De är köpte på "DinSko" vid Sergelstorg!