Thursday 14 February 2008

A perfect evening.

I've put on my LDB dress and added the necessary accessoaries such as my classic pearlearrings and the long golden chain. All I'm hoping for now is a night without rain!

My long, black and flirty eyelashes and the mysterious smile which now can be seen upon my face are ready to go out and make this night an unforgettable evening. You will probably find me in the middle of the dancefloor around twelve PM dancing and laughing.

People will look at me and smile knowing that I'm probably having the best time of my life. I'm so glad that we don't have a really cold winter this year, no slipperiness on the roads and no ice.

As you might understand this poem is not about today's evening but about tomorrow. Do you follow?

Anyway I was just picturing me the entire evening, while getting ready and when I'll be out on the dancefloor. It feels as if I have been waiting for a long time for this opportunity to come that I simply can not wait anymore.

Haha I know how crazy this sounds if only words could describe how happy I always feels while I'm out dancing. Still there is one thing that make me happier and that is when I am aloud to sing. Good evening!

No comments: