Friday 22 February 2008

Workaholic.

I wonder when I became such a workaholic? Seriously. I've been working at this new store called "Jackpot" in Stockholm and it feels as if it's been taking so much of my time. Well I guess that's how it is when you're new.

Anyway it's been so much fun though! I love it. The clothes are gorgeous and the people I work with are great and they have all been so kind to me.

The plan is that I'm going to stay with them and work there during the summer as well and perhaps during the fall too (?) depending on which University I will get in to (In Östersund, Sweden or San Francisco, USA) we'll see how it all ends.

I feel so bad for my body though, words can not describe the pain I'm feeling in the entire body..! I believe it has to do with the fact that I've been out dancing two times this last week and I've been runing up and down in the stairs that we have in the store so yes I'm really tired.

Guess if I'm happy that it's Friday!! Finally. I just had a delicious meal with the family and now I'm going to sit back and enjoy a movie on my laptop. I wish you all a great day and have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you and your new job! Although, the pain that comes with dancing is the next best kind of pain! The best kind of pain is the one that comes after woring out ;P
May all your hopes and dreams come true!
/Diana

Anonymous said...

ive never heard of a swedish work a holic

goldenpearl said...

Diana: Thank you! :) I am so happy that I got it!

Haha, you're right! Luckily enough it's all over now, so I think I might go out again next Friday ;)

Thank you again ^^ I wish you all the best! <3

goldenpearl said...

Anonymous: Lol, why I am not surprised? :P Well, now you have! Haha