Sunday 17 February 2008

Do you want to see & hear Rihanna live?

Well now is your opportunity if you live in Stockholm, Sweden because she's holding a big concert here on the 12th of March!

I really want to go, so I think that one of my colleagues and I will go to it. Yay! :)

Besides that, Chris Brown has also planned to have a concert here but I can't remember what date his concert is. I would love to go to both but we'll see if I can afford it, the tickets are so expensive nowadays!

The last big concert I went to was Shakira's latest concert in Sweden and before that Christina Aguilera - both of them were great! Still it is quite dangerous to go to big concerts like these.

I remember when I went to my first big concert, I went to see Spice Girls (I don't remember what year it was but yes I was just a little girl..) with my friends and two mothers. I remember what my dad told me before I left the house, "Sofia you mustn't leave the group, because if you do and you get lost in there you will probably never come home again." Guess if I was scared to death to get behind and get lost?

The worst part of it was that I actually did manage to get lost and when I realized that my friends weren't standing next to me I was chocked and looked around and didn't see any familiar faces. Guess if I was scared?!

Anyway luckily enough two teenagers found me and helped me to find a security guard which helped me to locate the rest of my group. I believe I learned a pretty good lesson.

Still, I was very young and today I might blaim the two mothers who were supposed to keep an eye on all of us the entire time, which they failed.

Still I had a great time afterwards since this was just at the beginning of the concert. Spice Girls were awesome!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

My first concert was R.E.M.

My friend and I were safe to say the only people under 30 in Globen. While cool, old people were in the front, digging away, my friend and I were screaming like the 14 year old girls we were and ge managed to obatain a few strange glances.

One gig I really want to go to is Kate Nash's, but unfortunately (for fortunately for you), there's a 20 years age limit on the show.

I hope you get tickets, or at least manage to hear some music that doesnt' stop (see what I did there? ;P) until then!

About me said...

D: Haha, well it sounds as if you had a good time at the concert! :)

Yes I would love to go and see her too! I haven't heard when or where the concert will be held though? Wow, I can't believe that they've put a 20 years age limit? I mean I would understand 16 or 18 but not 20?

Yes well we'll see how it goes, I'm sure there are plenty of tickets :) Haha way to go D! You made me laugh at your last sentence and I'm sure you know why ;) Take care!