Thursday 21 February 2008

Beach of 2008.

Picture: Kurkova
First of all, doesn't she (Karolina Kurkova) look gorgeous on the picture above? I was speechless when I saw it the first time, I mean, who wouldn't want to have a body and a tan like that? ;)

So I guess that this post will be some sort of "pep-talk" to myself for the coming summer of 2008. I've been really lazy these last two months and I think that I seriously need to get starting with the training now! Therefor today is the last day of sweets and all of that because tomorrow starts the real thing, I'm going to write my own "work-out" schedule tonight so that I'll be prepared tomorrow ;)

Besides it might be a good idea to start looking for a hot bikini - you know to encourage myself even more! Well I've said enough for now, I'll probably write more later. Have a great morning/afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallå gumman! Nu kikar jag in här igen :) Hoppas allt är toppen med dig, var ju ett tag sen! Vi får ta och höras eller ses nån tycker jag, tänkte bjuda in dig till min student den 30 maj också om du känner för det :)
Puss

goldenpearl said...

Pernilla: Jag skrev svaret på din kommentar i din blogg så kika där ;)