Sunday 3 February 2008

Snowing Sunday.

Surprisingly after a few weeks of nothing but rain guess what finally came down yesterday evening? Snow! I must say I was very happy when I woke up this morning and looked outside my window and saw the thin snowflakes falling down from the grey sky.

Anyway I have no fun plans for the day, nope, nothing else but spending a numerous of hours together with my books, in other words I'll be studying the entire day.

The next two weeks will be chaotic considering I have so many important tasks on my schedule, both academical and social activities. I better get going, I'll try to write something later. Have a great day!

Mood: Enchanted (due to the beautiful weather!)
Music: Carry You Home - James Blunt
Clothes: Black oversized woollen sweater, white t-shirt that reads "Stop and Think" (from the Fashion against AIDS campaign), black stretch tights and grey shepherd slippers.

No comments: