Monday 25 February 2008

New York.

Picture: Central Park, New York, DeviantArt

After a long day of bothing studying, working and day-dreaming (!) about my favourite city New York I can tell you that I'm exhausted.

Earliear today when I came in to town this morning I saw one of my new favourite magazines called "Sofi's Fashion" which is published every Monday (!) I think it's great because you get so many updates regularly instead of only once a month like all the other magazines, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Vogue etc.

Anyway today it said that Sofi (A Swedish fashion reporter) had just come home from a marvelous week (the fashion week) in NY! So obviously the magazine was full of tips of restaurants, hotells and other places worth seeing. Guess if I bought it? ;) Haha I guess you should know the answer by now.

Anyway so this is how I got "stuck" on it the e n t i r e day. Besides, when I also read that the American dollar only costs 6,25 sek/dollar I thought I was going to explode! :) Haha well not literally but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

So there I was, standing on the subway by the end of the day, thinking what I am doing here? I should be in NY instead! Like I said, I was day-dreaming.

Anyway now that I actually have a job, my plan is to work work and work and hopefully, just maybe, I might be able to go next fall/Christmas. We'll see how it goes. Time for bed!
Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja, det skulle vara jättekul att ses för en fika eller nåt. Jag är ju ledig hela veckan så om du har tid nån gång kan du ju bara höra av dig :)
Ja, du är jättevälkommen. 30/5 vid typ tvåtiden eller nåt blir det väl säkert. Hör av mig senare för mer info. Eftersom Jessie inte är hemma får du jättegärna ta med dig en vän elelr nåt så du inte ska känna dig ensam :)
Ha det bäst gumman! Puss

Anonymous said...

Åh, Sofis Mode har också börjat bli en av mina favorit tidningar! Mamma köpte hem den till mig idag, har tyvärr inte hunnit läsa den än, men jag ser verkligen fram emot det!